No products in the cart.
Handmade Double Neck Classical Guitar
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
‘- Back and sides are Australian sycamore. (leopardwood)
– The soundboard is 1st class master quality Borcka spruce.
– The thresholds are rosewood.
– The sill bones are ivory.
– 1st Quality ebony with ebony keyboards
– Head part with fillets and tuners is kingwood.
– The handles are three pieces of Honduran mahogany and the pieces in between are wenge.
– There is a carbon used in the aircraft wing with special resin embedded with milling between the keyboard and the handle.
– Augers are Japanese made GOTOH brand.
(Including Protective Case and Shipping)