1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. The BUYER is subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. The shipping charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the seller.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the BUYER, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the BUYER may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the SELLER must notify the BUYER in writing within 3 days after learning of this situation. The total price must be returned to the BUYER within 14 days. IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7. If the BUYER does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the SELLER’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the SELLER by the relevant bank or financial institution, the BUYER shall return the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days at the SELLER’s expense. has to.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
9. If force majeure events occur that the SELLER cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the BUYER is notified. The BUYER may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The BUYER shall inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he informs the SELLER via the contact information below.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
Commercial Title: EMCA BUYFROMTURKEY İNŞ.GAYRIMENKUL İTH.İHR.LTD.ŞTİ. Address: FULYA MAH. BÜYÜKDERE CAD. NO:74D K:3 OFFICE: 10 TORUN CENTER SISLI/İSTANBUL Mersis No: 0333210000100001 Phone : +90 532 361 51 49 e-mail: [email protected]
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If it is a service purchased by the BUYER, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the SELLER must be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised” regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER’s fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER’s losses at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
20. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
21. Underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or are likely to expire, which are prepared in line with the BUYER’s request or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return, upon delivery to the BUYER. Products that are unsuitable for health and hygiene to be returned if the package is opened by the BUYER, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, Services performed instantly in the electronic environment or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, if their packaging has been opened by the BUYER, it is not possible to return them in accordance with the Regulation. . In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
22. In order to return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.), unopened, untested packages can be returned. They must be intact and unused.
STATUS OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney’s fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that the SELLER will pay the loss and damage suffered due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our bank accounts (TL).
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.