Astranova Agriculture Company in Turkey
Astranova is a agriculture company in Turkey. Astranova was founded first in 2006 as AGNOVA for the purpose of formulation, manufacturing, import and export of pesticides, chemical fertilizers, plant development regulators
– In 2007, a factory was established in Tarsus-Mersin Organized Industrial Zone, and production started.
– In 2008, the production of glyphosate technical material started and exported 2.8 million liters of glyphosate to the European Union countries. This year, Turkey leader in the export of plant protection products, the chemical industry has been the export ranking 12th in Mersin.
– In mid-2010, by establishing a partnership with Astra Industrial Complex for Fertilizer and Agrochemical Company, one of the largest agricultural companies in the Middle East, it aimed to serve the agriculture of Turkey more firmly under the name of ASTRANOVA AŞ.
– In 2010, the growth and development rate of the company increased as a natural result of taking over by ASTRACHEM:
Mission and Vision
– Providing high quality, effective and economic inputs to farmers to support agricultural production when they need it.
– Increasing exports and reducing imports by producing technical material formulation in order to contribute to Turkey’s economy.
– Astranova’s vision in the plant protection products market is to continue to evolve using advanced technology.
Please visit the company website for more information about their products. Further, if you want to know more about companies in Turkey, visit our website.