About the Company
Palmiye is a biscuits producer company in Turkey. They founded Palmiye Biscuits Food Industry Trade Inc. in Karaman in 2014 with the goal of becoming one of Turkey’s major makers of biscuits, chocolate, cakes, wafers, and crackers. Production in Karaman, the biscuit capital, in 2014, started with a closed space of 27.000 m2 and 11 manufacturing lines over an area of 40.000 m2. It has been readily incorporated into the 21st-century biscuit business since the day it was created with the Palmi Brand. Furthermore, its investments are comparable to the rising world and Turkish economies. Finally, it continues with its employees, closed area, production line, and wide product range.
So, the firm has followed the quality manufacturing concept with its professional, experienced management team and employees. Currently, it is steadily expanding its rightful market share in local and worldwide markets.
- Producing High-Quality, Healthy Products in the Most Efficient Way Possible,
- Assuring Customer Satisfaction by Fulfilling Customer Requests and Demands to the Extent Possible,
- By emphasizing technology and human investment, as well as developing its staff through training programs,
- To complete the task without mistakes,
- Development and enhancement of the Quality Management System,
- Increasing market share and industry competitiveness,
- Committed to Being a Company.
Information Security Policy
Information Security Policy includes customs and foreign trade transactions such as import, export, transit, customs clearance, and electronic information assets of logistics, storage, accounting, finance, and information processing activities associated with these transactions, as well as information security-related business processes used to protect these assets. Thus, Its Information Security Management System guarantees that all of its actions adhere to the ISO 27001:2013 standard. It commits to maintaining and improving the degree of information security through the use of the existing control infrastructure. Even more, it commits to satisfy the information security standards imposed by national, international, or sectoral laws, to complete the legal and applicable legislative requirements, to meet the duties imposed by agreements, and to fulfill company responsibilities to internal and external stakeholders.